[rediff against 27]
* Eliminate ACX_TXRATE (replace with RATE100)
* Add an explanation about preambles
* const char *str =3D> const char str
* untangle if (OK !=3D (err =3D register_netdev(dev)))
* missing FN_EXIT
* 6 =3D> ETH_ALEN
Not so trivial:
* someone broke SET/GET convention, fix it.
=9A You may need to test that I didn't accidentally broke
=9A ENABLE_[EX_]LOW_POWER_PACKETS ioctl with this.
On top of previous:
Remove ISTATUS_5_UNKNOWN and unknown0x2350.
There is no code path which actually can reach this code:
ISTATUS_5_UNKNOWN is assigned to variables only inside if()s
which check for it being assigned to another variables :)
After ISTATUS_5_UNKNOWN is removed, unknown0x2350 is unused.
Get rid of it too.
* comment out two unused automatic variables
* use VEC_SIZE(a) as appropriate
* fix whitespace breakage