Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Activa TSP is not showing calls from queues

Help
2011-09-19
2013-05-30
  • Hi All,

Please help. I am fairly new at this and need some guidance. I have installed and configured Activa TSP V1.8.0.1041 Rev549. I am using TCMON (Tapi Call Monitor from JulMar Technology) to see what is happenng when a call comes in. If I ring a DDI, I see information appear, if I make an extension to extension call, I see information appear but, if I call into our switchboard and press "1 for customer support" (this rings a group of extensions including the one I am monitoring) absolutely nothing shows.

Can anyone help me with where I am going wrong?

Best Regards

James Betteridge

NOTE: I have tried putting the queue name in the "Agent" field of the settings screen however that doesn't change the result.

• activatsp
    activatsp
    2011-09-21

Hi,

At this time ActivaTSP don't support monitornig local chanels like an Automatic Atendant, ActivaTSP supports monitoring extensions using a technology (sip, iax…) and Asterisk Queues.

Activa Team

• Sorry for the late reply on this one.

We have cascading queues (so 1 queue for 30 secs ringing 15 ppl, then another after it that rings 30 etc etc)
    I'd like to monitor an extension if it answers a call from a queue (any queue),
    So if SIP/805 answers any type of call, i need the CALLER-ID and the fact that it picked up to be noticed by ActiveTSP

It works fine for when it rings via a DIAL command in asterisk, just not for queues.

• Anonymous
    2012-05-04

Hi,

we have the same problem. We need the CALLERID when a call is received from a queue.

Could you estimate when this will be implemented?