ACP is an embeddable httpd library with advanced scripting functionality. It can be used to provide http client access to any application.
Its compile to native scripting mechanism makes it ideal for integrating with the API of your application - scripts can access the hosting applications API directly.
Also runs standalone, supports cgi and is ready to accept existing web sites without alteration (well.. in theory anyway ;-)).
Based on the technology developed in the Active C Pages (ACP) project, this plugin provides:
* a nice browser interface to XMMS,
* limited icecast-type server fuctionality (requires the LiveIce plugin and lame to work),
* browser based playlist editing and searching of your collection,
* configurable (but limited) admin views on connected clients)
* One click searching on google for current artist and track... read more
Active C Pages is a POSIX Application Web Server which supports dynamic parsing, compiling and loading.
The first release of ACP (a POSIX C application server) has been posted. Targeted wholly at UNIX/POSIX platforms, it offers an alternative means of web content delivery and application building...
- HTML/C .acp scripts
- static web content delivery
- Basic CGI support
- Basic Admin functionality