This last version doesn't add any functionality, it's just a recompiled one using the .NET 2.0 framework classes. Tested under windows vista 64 bit.
This version's enhancements made by Anna Forrest including:
- Replaced the single folder brush list with a file browser showing all subdirectories of the selected folder.
- Added the ability to categorize brushes into ‘favorites’.
- Added the ability to install and uninstall brushes to Adobe Photoshop’s preset directory.
- Added an options dialog to set location of Photoshop’s preset directory and configure one or more folders to be loaded into the file browser automatically when application starts.
- Added support for .jbr file extension (old Paint Shop Pro brushes).
The next version of ABRViewer is now available.
This version was released by a community member (Graham A) upon urging from his wife to make abrViewer label the brush sets on screen.
Other improvements include:
- Tiles are automatically refreshed when resizing the window.
- Can now remove the last brush set or clear all brush sets.
- First attempt at remembering the last folder selected. In this version, this is based upon the last brush set on-screen.... read more
About cross-platform issue. A way to approach the question could be a web serviced version. Please note this is an experimental version: http://www.g1ga.it/upload_abr.html
fixed minor bugs in the exporting process
Now you can follow the status of this project by subscribing to the mailing list. Go to http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/abrviewer-news
Now avalaible english support for version 1.0
Hey guys! Now I can consider myself a proud member of the open source community! I hope you enjoy my utility.