Aap version 1.0 has been released. The next version should be even more
powerful, faster, reliable and simpler to use. If you help making this
possible you will not only receive appreciation from Aap users, but have
a chance to make money as well!
444 euro for the best contribution to the A-A-P project
222 euro for the most useful patch for Aap or Agide
111 euro for the brightest idea for the A-A-P project
- The "best contribution" can be anything that helps the progress of the
A-A-P project or improves the usability of Aap and/or Agide.
- The "most useful patch" can be for fixing a long standing bug, adding
support for a specific compiler, a port to another system, etc.
- The "brightest idea" is a suggestion for a useful addition to the
A-A-P project or for improving Aap or Agide without the need for an
- Contributions are to be sent to the A-A-P-develop maillist. No
specific format is required. Everybody contributing to A-A-P
automatically becomes a potential award winner.
- You may submit as many times as you like. All contributions must go
under the GNU GPL.
- The closing date is September 30, 2003. The winners will be announced
on the A-A-P web site in October 2003.
- The selection of the award winners will be done by Bram Moolenaar, the
A-A-P project leader.
- The money is provided by the NLnet foundation.
Reminder: A-A-P AT THE O'REILLY CONFERENCE
Bram Moolenaar will do a presentation on Aap on July 10 at the O'Reilly
Open Source Convention in Portland. See:
There is also a BOF session about the A-A-P project:
You are welcome to discuss about the future of Aap.
"A mouse can be just as dangerous as a bullet or a bomb."
(US Representative Lamar Smith, R-Texas)
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
/// Creator of Vim - Vi IMproved -- http://www.Vim.org \\\
\\\ Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org ///
\\\ Help AIDS victims, buy here: http://ICCF-Holland.org/click1.html ///