IVI 1.0.1 is released. This release changes the following:
- Simulator support is separate from the core plugins. The Cver simulator and IVI integration is now a separate package
- Windows is now supported.
- Installers for both Linux and Windows. This make installing IVI much simpler. Just grab the three binary packages from the download site and follow the instructions on the web.
- Updates/fixes to the wave window to better support the Windows platform.
- Lots of rearchitecture behind the scenes...