All patches only for devel branch.
Some single files are changed in 1) and 2). Please commit first all
patches with 1, than the 2. Say me, if you not agree with a ones, than
I make diff again without somethings.
* Remove download and builds for libmxml.
* Fix: Installing WinPCAP headers, directory "Include/NET"
don't exist since 3.1-beta4
* Define 'BUILD=i686-pc-linux' moved from build-colinux-libs.sh
* Don't build daemons, if Makefile in top dir is not configured.
New option --gcc-guest-build to build gcc for guest system.
This should use, if local compiler is not compatible with
cross compiler version.
Build gcc for guest, if your compiler is not compatible.
'LANGUAGES' is out, use --enable-languages.
Build with CFLAGS -O2. Strip at linking time (LDFLAGS, save ~1MB).
Options only changed for build. Target options not changed.
Don't create links to compiler (cc, c++), all times use "$TARGET-...".
* bin/build-kernel.sh, sample.user-build.cfg, doc/building:
Use optional guest compiler for kernel build.
* Update for libraries:
MinGW from 3.7 to 3.8
w32api from 3.2 to 3.3
WinPcap from 3.1-beta4 to 3.1
* Add alternate URL for WpdPack (currently not used)
Remember to rename file "patch/w32api-3.3.diff" in source reposity!
* conet-bridged-daemon/main.c: Fix warning 'const type' of buffer.
* colinux_def.sh: Variable is more human readable as arg number.
* select_monitor.cpp: Fix warning no 'int type'.
* user/debug/main.c: Fix warning 'L-cast is no standard'.
New versions binutils 2.15.94 and gcc 3.4.4
Option --enable-sjlj-exceptions prevent errors on building gcc.
Some files have multiple changes, but I would not mix with change of
gcc version. If you can not clean patch, please change source by hand.
It's simple enough, I think.
Warning for newer assembler versions:
GAS from binutils version 2.16.91-20050827-1 have a bug with SS register
move, for sample "movl %ss, 0x40(%ebp)".
You can not compile kernel source with assembler 2.16.91!