TRAMPS 1.0.2 has been released, and is available for download at
Source code and RPMS for RedHat/Fedora and Mandrake are available for
download. The major feature added with the release is gnome-print
integration. This allows direct printing, print preview, and PS/PDF file
generation. In order for gnome-print to work, you must have a version of
gnome-python installed that supports gnome-print (typically gnome-python
2.0 or greater). RedHat 8/9 users will not have this available with the
standard RH release.
Two new manual translations are available. Thanks to Sebastian VÃ¶cking
for the German translation and Egyeki Gergely for the Hungarian
And thanks to Alex Roitman, for doing most of the bug fixes and
enhancements for this release.
Version 1.0.2 -- the "Pining for the fjords" release
* Manual is translated into German (Sebastian VÃ¶cking) and
Hungarian (Egyeki Gergely).
* Plain text format available for text reports.
* Handling of multimple notes in GEDCOM import.
* Multiple web page generator improvements (Leonid Mamtchenkov).
* Direct printing/previewing and internationalized PS/PDF creation
via gnome-print plugin.
* Proper unicode output in GraphViz plugin.
* Bug fixes.
Don Allingham <dallingham@...>
GRAMPS - Open Source Genealogy