Version 0.7.4 is on SourceForge now.
=46rom the NEWS file:
changes in sbcl-0.7.4 relative to sbcl-0.7.3:
* bug 147 fixed: The compiler preserves its block link/count
invariants more correctly now so that it doesn't crash. (thanks
to Alexey Dejneka)
* Dynamic loading of object files in OpenBSD is now supported. (thanks
to Pierre Mai)
* COMPILE now works correctly on macros. (thanks to Matthias Hoelzl)
* GET-MACRO-CHARACTER and SET-MACRO-CHARACTER now represent
no-value-for-this-character as NIL (as specified by ANSI).
* HOST-NAMESTRING on physical pathnames now returns a string that is
valid as a host argument to MERGE-PATHNAMES and to MAKE-PATHNAME.
(thanks to Christophe Rhodes)
* The Alpha port handles icache flushing more correctly. (thanks to
* More progress has been made toward bootstrapping under CLISP. (thanks
to Christophe Rhodes)
* The fasl file format has changed again, because dynamic loading
on OpenBSD (which has non-ELF object files) motivated some cleanups
in the way that foreign symbols are transformed and passed around.
* minor incompatible change: The ASCII RUBOUT character, (CHAR-CODE 127),
is no longer treated as whitespace by the reader, but instead as
an ordinary character. Thus e.g. (READ-FROM-STRING "A=7FB") returns
|A=7FB|, instead of A as it used to.
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
"When I am picking problems to work on, ones that stumped John von
Neumann go at the bottom of the stack."=20
-- <http://www.daviddfriedman.com/laws_order/index.shtml>, ch. 8
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C