Hi all, thanks for your replys, but I still don't get it to work
> If you don't specify a prefix, Player, Stage and Gazebo all default to
> But it looks like you did:
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/share/gazebo
>> we installed gazebo, and it is located at /usr/local/share/gazebo/
>> however, the library gazebo.h is located in the source tree I don't
>> know why. We can even run gazebo, like the example:
>> gazebo /usr/local/share/gazebo/worlds/example1..
>> and it works, but player doesn't find it.
>In that case, it means that Player cant find the header and/or library (it
>is in a non-standard place). Check your C include and lib paths; mine
>look like this:
>Change the "~/local/*" bit to point to wherever you installed Gazebo.
>As a side note, the we have moved to pkg_config for the next release of
>P/S/G; this should more-or-less eliminate this particular install
>Hmm, I've always used "--with-player=..." etc. and assumed that this
>> was the correct way to do it.
First, when I run ./configure in gazebo, I didn't change anything on the
path. What I look is that gazebo worlds are installed in
/usr/local/share/gazebo/worlds, however I make the export libraries you
guys told me and now when I make locate gazebo.h it prompots
linux:/home/jose/player-src-1.4rc2 # locate gazebo.h
so gazebo.h is installed correctly. But player does not find it. I
even try by configuring gazebo as ./configure --with-player=yes but
still doesn't work.
when I run the configure script in player it stillprompts:
The following device drivers will NOT be included:
- gazebo -- couldn't find (at least one of) gazebo.h
- cmvision -- disabled by user
- amtecpowercube -- disabled by default; use --enable-amtecpowercube to
- trogdor -- disabled by default; use --enable-trogdor to enable
- fixedtones -- couldn't find (at least one of) rfftw.h
- acoustics -- couldn't find (at least one of) gsl/gsl_fft_real.h
- rwi -- couldn't find (at least one of)
- isense -- couldn't find (at least one of) isense/isense.h
- wavefront -- disabled by default; use --enable-wavefront to enable
- aodv -- disabled by default; use --enable-aodv to enable
- inav -- disabled by default; use --enable-inav to enable
- stage1p4 -- pkg-config unavailable; maybe you should install it
- service_adv_lsd -- couldn't find (at least one of)
- amcl -- couldn't find gsl/gsl_version.h
Player will be installed in:
To see the configuration options, do:
When you're satisfied with the configuration, type 'make install'.
why it cannot find gazebo.h?