> Hm. This sounds like maybe you are building webkit and gtk with
> different settings of the gtk3 flag. Can you check that both are built
> with -f-gtk3 or both are built with -fgtk3? (Perhaps you are using an
> installation of gtk that you already had, and which doesn't do GTK3, but
> you're using webkit from darcs, which does.)
Right, I had actually built gtk2hs-buildtools and gtk from hackage. Using darcs version for everything works solves the problem I described.
> Well, to be fair, the very top of Types.chs *does* give you such a
> -- -------------------- automatically generated file - do not edit
> Yep, the gtk2hs build chain is super complicated. You can get some
> details by passing -v3 to cabal when you invoke it.
>From what I can see here, gtk2hsTypeGen is called with the following options:
Is it normal that both hierarchy* files are mentioned ? I would have expected only one of them.
Besides, my webkitgtk-3.0 installation doesn't link well with the haskell binding:
* the WebKitDOM*.h files are in a distinct 'webkitdom' directory; in cbits/events.h, I had to change the include path:
* WebKitDOMWebKitAnimation* classes do not exist (anymore ?):
- WebKitDOMWebKitAnimation as WebKitAnimation, webkit_dom_webkit_animation_get_type if webkit-dom
- WebKitDOMWebKitAnimationList as WebKitAnimationList, webkit_dom_webkit_animation_list_get_type if webkit-dom
+ #WebKitDOMWebKitAnimation as WebKitAnimation, webkit_dom_webkit_animation_get_type if webkit-dom
+ #WebKitDOMWebKitAnimationList as WebKitAnimationList, webkit_dom_webkit_animation_list_get_type if webkit-dom
* ... various other build problems due to unexisting classes from my webkitgtk installation.
Is my webkitgtk3 installation too old/young, or is it something else ?
In advance, thank you for your assistance :) .