Date: 2009-11-21 07:09:07 +0000 (Sat, 21 Nov 2009)
Commit patch #8421:
* You can now repair allied units.
* You can now repair allied structures.
* You can now upgrade allied structures.
* You can now rearm VTOLs on allied rearming pads.
* You can now repair your units at allied repair facilities.
* You can now guard allied units (trucks, sensors, and commanders) and structures.
* You get a selection cursor when mousing over LasSat, to make it clearer that it's selectable.
* You get the OBSERVE cursor for attack-move, the EMBARK cursor for unload transport, etc.
* A few other minor cursor fixes. Cursors should now reflect what happens when you click on them significantly more of the time.
* Clicking on a transport with no cyborgs selected will select the transport, instead of doing nothing.
* You can attack (and actually damage) your own units/structures with Alt+click, now. Still doesn't work with LasSat, to prevent backstabbing allies by moving an expendable unit into their base. For the same reason, Alt+click only works on your own units, not on your allies'.
* Alt+click works on Mac OS X now.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.