Module name: wip
Committed by: asau
Date: Sun Feb 3 09:48:55 UTC 2008
wip/clisp: Makefile distinfo
Update to CLISP 2.44:
* CLISP does not come with GNU libffcall anymore.
* CLOS now issues warnings of type CLOS:CLOS-WARNING.
* The AFFI (simple ffi, originally for Amiga) code has been removed.
* Speed up list and sequence functions when :TEST is EQ, EQL, EQUAL or EQUALP.
* Rename EXT:DELETE-DIR, EXT:MAKE-DIR, and EXT:RENAME-DIR to
EXT:DELETE-DIRECTORY, EXT:MAKE-DIRECTORY, and EXT:RENAME-DIRECTORY,
respectively, for consistency with EXT:PROBE-DIRECTORY,
EXT:DEFAULT-DIRECTORY and CL:PATHNAME-DIRECTORY.
The old names are still available, but deprecated.
* The :VERBOSE argument to SAVEINITMEM defaults to a new user variable
*SAVEINITMEM-VERBOSE*, intial value T.
* Bug fixes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 wip/clisp/Makefile wip/clisp/distinfo
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.