Date: Thursday November 8, 2007 @ 9:04
Update of /cvsroot/psidev/psi/psi-ms/mzML/controlledVocabulary
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv18403/psi-ms/mzML/controlledVocabulary
By Pete Souda
-added electron transfer dissociation and pulsed q dissociation
- Removed synonym BP for Base Peak m/z (MS:1000504) because it was same synonym for another term base peak (MS:1000210).
- Changed definition for: MS:1000585.
- Removed DLI as synonym for MS:1000552, maldi spot identifier. It is a synonym of MS:1000249, direct liquid introduction.
- Added definition for MS:1000487, ion optics.
- Deleted q as synonym from MS:1000487, ion optics.
- Definition changed for MS:1000234, mass resolving power.
- Cleaned up MS:1000297, paul ion trap. Added synonym: quadrupole ion trap.
- Removed BP as synonym for MS:1000499, spectrum attribute. Its already a synonym for MS:1000210, BP.
- Added/cleaned definitions for MS:1000593:Baseline Reduction,MS:1000592: Smoothing and MS:1000594:Low Intensity Data Point Removal.
- Added definintions for MS:1000441:Scan and MS:1000442:Spectrum.
- Added definition for MS:1000138:percent collision energy.
- obsoleted obsiouly redundant terms and remapped them (MS:1000244 consecutive reaction monitoring, MS:1000241, MS:1000394:Laser Desorption and other children ionisation types)
- strutured the children of ionisation type
- added remark: When appropriate the definition and synonyms of a term are reported exactly as in the chapter 12 of IUPAC orange book. See http://www.iupac.org/projects/2003/2003-056-2-500.html.