Date: 2007-03-06 22:19:46 -0800 (Tue, 06 Mar 2007)
Began updating the documentation and online help system for the newly added features.
- Started writing helpful documentation; placed in docs/ directory.
- Updated command descriptions to remove obsolete references to 'default' user.
- Added descriptions for some commands. Edited others.
- Changed the online help system to have its own hash table; this allows for general help entries that aren't necessarily proxy commands.
- Added stubs for 'prefs' and 'options' commands, to display current user settings and list available settings.
- Still need to implement several commands
- Need to display list of available options to the user (options command is intended for this)
- Need to write general online help items for logging, file library, config, etc.
- Finish documentation in docs/ directory
- One annoying thing is that there are several ways to describe a user's personal settings (options, preferences, configuration, variables, etc.) and we are not always consistent. Need to decide on what is what...
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.