Date: Monday August 25, 2003 @ 4:46
Update of /cvsroot/crystal/CS/include/ivideo/shader
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv27234/include/ivideo/shader
- Anders Stenberg did the following changes to the new renderer:
- Changed materials in to store textures in variables instead, and
updated to shader manager to fetch the textures as variables
instead of from the material directly. This allows to specify
textures at other scopes than the material.
- Updated the new renderer to give an example of the new
functionality by creating a "standardtex fog" fog lookup
texture in the shader manager scope. Note that we cannot yet
duplicate the old fog system though.
- Updated texture cache to use the CS_TEXTURE_NOMIPMAPS flag. This
should be done in a nicer way though.
- Updated texture handler to implement GetCanvas correctly for
- Removed "mtex" shader plugin and added "fixed" instead, which
contains a (slightly cleaned up) copy of mtex fragment program,
plus a fixed function vertex program. Currently it does nothing,
but will eventually have similar functionality as Quake 3
- Updated all shaders to compy to the plugin changes.
- Fixed an error in the glshader_arb makefile.
- Made handling of mixing general and conventional attributes
("attribute 3" vs "color") in shaders more safe. Note that
since some attribute aliasing properties are undefined in
the extension specification, shaders should preferably not mix.