Date: 2008-01-04 12:51:54 -0800 (Fri, 04 Jan 2008)
small fixes, thanks luke-jr
--- armagetronad/branches/0.2.8/armagetronad/NEWS 2008-01-04 20:37:23 UTC (rev 7458)
+++ armagetronad/branches/0.2.8/armagetronad/NEWS 2008-01-04 20:51:54 UTC (rev 7459)
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@
- FILTER_NAME_MIDDLE: collapses multiple whitespaces to one in player names.
- FORTRESS_CONQEST_TIMEOUT: if an enemy contact with a zone happens longer ago than
this value, it is discarded from zone memory.
-- TOPOLOGY_POLICE_PARALLEL, extra topology police flag to control the checks
+- TOPOLOGY_POLICE_PARALLEL, extra topology police flag to control the checks
for walls getting copied into the grid in exactly the same place.
- CAMERA_GLANCE_*: separate settings for the glancing camera, work like CAMERA_CUSTOM_*.
Likewise, CAMERA_SERVER_GLANCE_* can replace CAMERA_SERVER_CUSTOM_* when glancing.
@@ -27,15 +27,19 @@
for turns in the same direction. Can be used to limit the advantage
doublebinders get while not punishing players who press both left and
right at the same time.
-- LAG_O_METER(TRESHOLD|BLEND|USE_OLD): Configure the minimal size of the Lag-O-Meter, its color and whether to scrap it all and stick with the old one.
-- ALLOW_TEAM_CHANGE: if set to 0 players won't be able to join a team, create a new team or change to another team.
-- ALLOW_TEAM_CHANGE_PLAYER/DISALLOW_TEAM_CHANGE_PLAYER: allow/disallow specific players to switch teams
+- LAG_O_METER_(TRESHOLD|BLEND|USE_OLD): Configure the minimal size of the
+ Lag-O-Meter, its color and whether to scrap it all and stick with the old
+- ALLOW_TEAM_CHANGE: if set to 0 players won't be able to join a team, create
+ a new team or change to another team.
+- ALLOW_TEAM_CHANGE_PLAYER/DISALLOW_TEAM_CHANGE_PLAYER: allow/disallow specific
+ players to switch teams
- INTERCEPT_COMMANDS is a space-delimited list of chat commands that shall be
intercepted by an external script. Example value: /login /admin /teamleave
- /teamshuffle /shuffle /team
+ /teamshuffle /shuffle /team
- INTERCEPT_UNKNOWN_COMMANDS is a boolean specifying if an external script
wishes to handle unrecognized chat commands. This would allow hooking
- arbitrary things like /foobarz or /mode ctf
+ arbitrary things like /foobarz or /mode ctf
- CONSOLE_LADDER_LOG boolean places the ladderlog on stdout prefixed with
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.