Jkx a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I've been off webware for a while now, but yesterday I need to
> update my website, and I run into some issues with an old webware
> install (which work smothly since 2 years).
> I switched to mod2_webkit, and last stable webware release 0.9.3 +
> apache 2.2 (my previous setup was mod_webkit + apache 2 + ww 0.7).
> After some tweaks in the webware context config, all is working
> quite fine. (migration was easy :) .. but the session doesn't work
> any more. And even worst I try to do some debuging, and find that
> trans.request()._environ['HTTP_COOKIE'], contains some cookies but
> not the SID one, beside this cookie is present on the browser side.
> Hum, just wordering if I missed something ??
> Thanks for any help ;)
I also upgraded my webware application, when changing my hosted server.
I reinstalled everything from scratch.
I went from a centos4 to a fedora core 6.
from 0.9.2 to 0.9.4
The mod2-webkit was the one from 0.9.0, and now it is 0.9.4
I'm also using mod_rewrite to rewrite from the web root to /wk
I now have several problems.
The first one was the session no more working. To resolve it, I had to
stop webware, erase all sessions, and restart my web browser to clear
the cookies. My users also complained about that...
Now it seems to work.
The most annoying problem I have is that the AppServer is now freezing
after several hours.
A simple restart doesn't work, I have to do a kill -9 to kill the
process, then restart.
I don't know how to debug this as it is in production.
I will revert to the previous server, then try to reproduce the problem.
I hope the session incompatibility will not show up again...