> I’ve spent way too much time on this problem, but I’d like to find a
> resolution. I asked about this problem months ago, but I’m still
> struggling for a solution. I ask a question at the end, but first,
> here’s a detailed description of the problem. I’ve tried to create base
> scenario that replicates the problem, but it’s difficult because I don’t
> understand the core issue.
> To do this, I have to add quite a few libraries to the classpath. I do
> this dynamically after loading the JVM by adding the libraries to
> sys.path (lots of sys.path.append statements).
> The problem is that the core libraries that I’m loading don’t run
> correctly because they do not have an adequately-initialized classpath.
I'm not certain if this is the cause of your problem, but have you added
the java packages to the jython SystemState, like so
I can't find much information about it, so here's an email I wrote about
it to web-sig a few years back.
I suppose this really be an FAQ.