Date: Monday February 19, 2001 @ 7:24
Update of /cvsroot/crystal/CS/libs/csengine/basic
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv1248/libs/csengine/basic
- Fixed a bug in csMeshWrapper::SetMeshObject().
- Fixed a bug in csMovable. The parent reference should not
be incref'ed/decref'ed as that creates a circular reference.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of iMovable by csMeshWrapper. This
caused simple to crash at exit.
- Fixed an additional bug in simple which would cause another
crash at exit.
- Fixed a bug in WalkTest. If you pressed the mouse button WalkTest
would just continue going forward even after releasing it again.
Bug fixed by Navdeep S. Tinna.
- Added iMovableListener interface instead of the
csMovableListener callback function.
- csThing now implements iMovableListener.
- Added GetEngineMode() to iEngine.
- Added GetVisibilityCuller() to csSector and iSector.
- csThing and csMeshWrapper now implement iVisibilityObject.
- Made all the object vectors in csSector private and added
accessor functions to add or remove objects from them. The
reason for this is that the sector may want to do extra processing
on the objects (like registering them to the culler for example).
These are the accessor functions that are added:
- AddMesh, UnlinkMesh, GetNumberMeshes, GetMesh(1), GetMesh(2).
- AddThing, UnlinkThing, GetNumberThing, GetThing(1)
- AddSky, UnlinkSky, GetNumberSkies, GetSky(1)
- AddCollection, UnlinkCollection, GetNumberCollections,
- UnlinkLight, GetNumberLights, GetLight(1), GetLight(2).
- AddTerrain, UnlinkTerrain, GetNumberTerrains,
- Fixed all the CS apps to work with the above functions.
- Optimized csMovable::SetSector() so that it does not do anything
if the object is already in that sector.
- Removed 'owner' from csPolyTreeObject since it is actually not
used and we will not be able to give it anyway with the new
- Removed the csPolyTreeObject's from csThing and csMeshWrapper.
This is now the responsibility of the visibility culler.
- Continued working on the visibility plugin system. It is now
working mostly. The next step will be to really seperate it
more cleanly from the engine. Note that there are still bugs
in the vis system. It sometimes says something is invisible
when it is visible.
- Fixed crasher in phyztest.