It's been a while, but I actually have been working on GeoQO now and
Recently geocaching.com announced that they're including attributes
(finally!!!) in the pocket query gpx file. So, it seemed like a good
time to produce a release. The full list of changes is below.
Get it from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/geoqo/files/geoqo/1.1/
New in version 1.1:
- Groundspeak (geocaching) attributes now importable, searchable,
displayable and exportable
- You can import directly from mail messages using the base64 import
plugin (for those of you using procmail: auto database updates!)
- Waypoint identifier names can be printed on the map output
- Search the database by identifiers from a file using the 'file' plugin
- A new 'returnhome' search plugin that extras track and waypoint
data from your GPS, finds the identifiers you were next to and
- A new 'gps' search plugin that searches for all the waypoints
currently loaded in your gps.
then displays the results.
- More fixes for internationalization support.
- Bugs fixed when searching by track data when returning home
\ Wes Hardaker http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
\_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/
\_______ the soap, and much more difficult to find." _______/
\_________ -- Terry Pratchett ______________/