I thought I'd pop in and see how you were getting on with autopackage. Are
there any issues I need to be aware of? Are you happy campers? Are there
any features you'd really like to have?
I'm asking so I can get a better idea of where we should be going in
future. Here is the current roadmap as relevant to Inkscape:
* Get 1.2 released. This brings:
* Better C++ support, that is, a build of the correct ABI will
always be installed for the user. This resolves various obscure
problems related to bugs in GCC and will allow for usage of gtkspell
* Better compression -> smaller Inkscape downloads
* Better uninstall support, can now check for RPM/debs of
Inkscape already being installed and (when safe) remove them.
* New binreloc system. If it works out then this will make it totally
transparent and the prefix location code could be dropped.
* Further out, automatic online updates and maybe support for abstracting
the Python unicode ABI so the python plugins support could be safely
Any other features you guys want?