Version 1.1beta6 is now available. Downloads are
All plugins have been updated for the new version of SQuirreL.
The changes in this release include:
- Run View Logs in a thread.
- Doubleclick in the memory status panel will now
run garbage collection.
- Add Mckoi and Think SQL drivers to the default
- Add menu item allowing reconnection to the
- Add a "Row Count" tab to the Tables tabbed folder.
- Add a "Status" tab to the database node in the
- Can now select directories as well as jars in the
extra class path tab in driver maintenance.
- Errors are now displayed in the sessions message
panel in red (Victor Ott).
- Rewrite of the object tree code.
- Show both schemas and catalogs in the object tree
for databases that support both.
- Added "Help", "Change Log" and "Licence" options
to Help menu for SQuirreL and for plugins.
- Documentation updated.
- Allow for errors in ResultSet.getBoolean()
- Axion and Mimer added to default drivers
- Added "Dump Application" and "Dump Session"
options to menus to aid in debugging issues with
different drivers and databases.
- Fix bug where closing the "New Session"
properties dialog would make the
object tree tabbed panel change back to the first
- Fix "too tall" About Box under the first beta of
- When output type (text or table) is changed all
existing panels are now updated.
- Expand first level of object tree for JDBC/ODBC
bridge when session first started.
- Handle sorting by different data types in tables.
- Fix XMLBeanWriter to transparently handle arrays
- Fix error handling in data types display.
- Add ability to load jars in a plugins lib directory.
- Move APIs from ISession to their own classes.
- Add API to add nodes to the object tree.
- Add API to add tabs to the object tree details panel.
- Add API to add options to the object tree popup