Courier release 0.68.1
Courier-authlib release 0.64.0
• Updated courier-authlib RPM script adds support for systemd, and a fix for
the PAM module. It's needed for certain PAM modules, like pam_krb5.
• Do not accept email addresses that begin with '@".
• Fix decoding of attachment filenames in some locales.
• Additional configuration options for servers with multiple IP addresses.
• Servers with very long hostnames can result in overly long MIME boundary
delimiters. Truncate the hostname portion of it. This fix was broken in the
tarball versioned 0.68.0; quickly pulled, and replaced with 0.68.1.