Codestriker 1.9.10 has been released, and you can grab it from
http://codestriker.sf.net. I've included the changelog below.
* Implemented "log out" action.
* Implemented another corner case with Subversion diffs for handling
empty file entries.
* Fixed issue where duplicate bug IDs specified on topic creation would
prevent the topic from being created.
* Added new configuration option in codestriker.conf for setting the
List-Id header for all emails sent, to assist in filtering,
particularly for gmail. Also added -i parameter to
commit-email-codestriker.pl script to specify the List-Id header
value to use.
* Support for integration with Mantis bug tracking system. Code was
implemented by Gustavo Silva <gramirez@...>,
<silvagustavo@...> with support from Dextra
* Support for git repositories from Jeffrey Middleton
* Fixed "Parallel View" links for ClearCase repositories, from
Thomas Yan <yantao@...>.
* Make the message ID in Codestriker emails RFC 2822 compliant.
* Changed usage of email References and In-Reply-To headers so that
email threading will occur at a comment/issue level rather than a
topic level. This should allow for better management of outstanding
issues in email clients such as gmail.
* Implementation of email gateway in bin/codestriker-email-gateway.pl,
which allows for comments to be added to a topic by simply replying
to an email.
* Added support for creating Perforce topics given the path (module_name),
and either two labels or changelists for the start/end tag fields,
from Arun Jose <josea111@...>.
* Added support for creating ClearCase Dynamic topics by specifying
a filename in the module field, and either a single version number
in either the start or end tag fields, or specifying two versions
using both fields, from