0.89 Jun 20, 2006
- Improved schema diffs for Postgres, particularly in the area of
comparing two columns. Now we attempt to determine if two columns are
logically equivalent, even if they might have minor variations (INT vs
INTEGER type name, 'f' versus 'false' for BOOLEAN default, etc.).
- Added Alzabo::SQLMaker->distinct_requires_order_by_in_select for the
benefit of Pg, which requires that anything in the ORDER BY clause
show up in the SELECT when you SELECT DISTINCT. This change is
experimental, and may go away in future versions.
- Removed support for passing order_by and group_by as a hash
reference. This was deprecated in 0.59.
- When reverse engineering a Postgres schema, Alzabo did not look for
its own sequences to determine if a column should be marked as
- Defer FK creation until all other DDL has been executed. This
ensures that the table to which we're referring will be available.
- When recreating a table during a SQL diff, make this an exception so
we don't do other column diff/add/drop operations on the same table.
- Fixed a test failure in 07-methodmaker.t when testing with
Postgres. This failure may not have showed up often because it came
from a test that depended on the DBMS returning rows in a speific
order by without specifying an ORDER BY.
- When a Postgres table is renamed, its sequences are also renamed.
Your guide to all that's veg. My book blog