I've got my new MoinMoin 0.11 installation serving pages, but the front
page can't seem to find its GIFs or css. Um, help? Please?
The installation instructions are for an older release, so, here's exactly
what I did:
- Ran setup.py - let's call the result $install,
so now we have $install/bin, $install/lib, $install/share
- Configured Apache (1.2) with:
ScriptAliasMatch ^/wiki(.*) $install/share/moin/cgi-bin/moin.cgi
- Edited $install/share/moin/cgi-bin/moin.cgi to have
...no, I didn't actually put a '$' in the python...
- Edited $install/share/moin/cgi-bin/moin_config.py to have
data_dir = '../data/'
url_prefix = '/wiki'
- In Apache's htdocs dir, I created a symbolic link called wiki,
and pointed it at $install/share/moin/htdocs
- Pointed a browser at http://www.foo/wiki
Nothing is showing up in $install/share/moin/data/err_log or in Apache's
The $install/share/moin/data/event.log shows the page serves. Apache's
access_log shows things like
so the browser is asking for GIFs. Yes, I set read permission.
???? I think I'm running out of ideas.