Today I was testing WebKit for the first time and unfortantly I found a
bug right at the first request.
In line 625 of the file WebUtils/Cookie.py we have
if K == "$":
When the interpreter avaliated that lines it returned a "index out of
range" error. Probably because K had become any null object. To solve
this problem I just edited that like like this:
if K and (K == "$"):
...and the system worked pretty well!
I didn't took some time yet to hack more carefully the system but I liked
it a lot and I'm seriously thinking about using Webware in my
professional activities in a near future. I'll post further hacks to this
PS: Sorry, but my english is getting terrible lately!
Marcelo Pereira Nunes - marcelo.nunes@...
V e t o r i a l N e t P r o v e d o r