I think this falls under 'bug report', although it's pretty minor. It
would be nice if the install.bat file were functional as you download it
from Sourceforge. Once I figured out that I actually had to *run* the
batch file (as opposed to just executing lisp.exe and having it work
properly), it was unable to execute until I fixed the following problems:
1. The pipe symbols (|) used to form the pretty banner at the head of the
batch file actually act as pipes and cause the batch file to halt.
2. Half the slashes used as subdirectory delimiters are back slashes
(correct) and the other half are forward slashes (incorrect).
The same sorts of problems crop up in the clisp.bat file. Both look and
function like hasty ports from a unix system. Nothing that can't be
quickly fixed, but mildly annoying and perhaps a preview of what's to