The annotated tag "sbcl-1.0.52" has been created in SBCL:
at b9844d46f2d0deab25ebb1ee9bf2d790f66c6170 (tag)
tagging 11e4aa521faccbb38e9696aac55d49bb5326cdc6 (commit)
tagged by Juho Snellman
on Sun Oct 9 04:21:04 2011 +0200
- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
changes in sbcl-1.0.52 relative to sbcl-1.0.51:
* enhancement: ASDF has been updated to version 2.017.
* enhancement: the --core command line option now accepts binaries with
an embedded core.
* enhancement: when built with :sb-core-compression, core files (regular
or executable) can be compressed with zlib. Use the :COMPRESSION
argument to SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE to specify a compression level.
* enhancement: --[no-]merge-core-pages determines whether the runtime
hints the operating system that identical core pages between SBCL
processes should share the same physical memory. Default is to only
enable this for compressed cores.
* optimization: SLEEP no longer conses.
* optimization: *PRINT-PRETTY* no longer slows down printing of strings
or bit-vectors when using the standard pretty-print dispatch table.
* bug fix: non-function FTYPE declarations no longer cause a compiler-error.
* bug fix: compiler-errors causes by MEMBER types in conjunction with with
AREF, CHAR, etc. (lp#826971)
* bug fix: compiler-errors causes by integer arguments with composed of
multiple ranges to ARRAY-IN-BOUNDS-P. (lp#826970)
* bug fix: ,@ and ,. now signal a read-time error for certain non-list
* bug fix: complex single float literals are correctly aligned when used
as arguments of arithmetic operators.
* bug fix: on 32-bit platforms, rounding of double floats larger than a
fixnum is correct. (reported by Peter Keller)
* bug fix: stray FD-HANDLERs are no longer left lying around after unwinds
from RUN-PROGRAM. (lp#840190, reported by Dominic Pearson; fix from Max
* bug fix: redefining classes such that slots with custom allocation are
added or removed works again.
Anton Kovalenko (1):
fix run-program misaligned access
Christophe Rhodes (5):
remove myself as a provider of official support
fix rounding of floats big enough to be bignums
news item for float rounding
cleanup DESCRIBE of symbols naming type specifiers a bit
really fix float rounding on 32-bit platforms
David Lichteblau (4):
Allow use of the --core option with embedded core files
Fix I/O redirection of script.test.sh
Ignore a known failure in script.test.sh on Darwin
Fix the build on Windows
Jim Wise (1):
One missed contrib subdir.
Joshua Elsasser (1):
Create a dummy test-status.lisp-expr when running shell tests.
Juho Snellman (5):
Silence a warning about assignment in conditional
Probably fix compile on win32 (no sys/mman.h).
Remove the invalid :sleep-many-interrupts test
Sleep is apparently still consing on 32-bit platforms, mark test as failing
1.0.52: will be tagged as "sbcl-1.0.52"
Lutz Euler (5):
Cleanup SSE instruction printers on x86-64
More readable disassembler output for SSE shuffle instructions on x86-64
Clean up some SSE instruction format definitions on x86-64
Small cleanup to DEFINE-BYTE-BASHERS
Microoptimization for code size in floating point comparisons on x86-64
Max Mikhanosha (1):
Fix (run-program) to cleanup fd handlers
Nikodemus Siivola (14):
use WEAKEN-INTEGER-TYPE in ARRAY-IN-BOUNDS-P
extend ARRAY-TYPE-UPGRADED-ELEMENT-TYPE to work with member types
ignore non-function FTYPEs
update to ASDF 2.017
NEWS for 5 last commits
oops, fix recent NANOSLEEP change
optimize pretty-printing strings and bit-vectors
disable unsychronized-hash-table test for now
prettier reporting for SIMPLE-READER-ERRORs
better errors for `(foo ,)
be more careful about ,@<constant-atom> and ,.<constant-atom>
test for multiply-interrupted sleeps
handle non-standard slot allocations when updating classes
Paul Khuong (8):
Fix a typo in NANOSLEEP
Ensure correct alignment for complex single-float literals
Optional support for zlib-based in-memory deflate/inflate for core files
Optionally mark pages from cores as de-duplicatable
Fix the build on some XCode/OS X version combo by forcing CC=gcc
Update the library list on x86/darwin as well when zlib is enabled
More complete disassembly for XADD and CMPXCHG on x86-64
Bring OPTIMIZATIONS up to date