The annotated tag "sbcl-1.1.5" has been created in SBCL:
at 00ff2753dd724da6e898703271e12a75688bbd07 (tag)
tagging 8f78db11e772245f2e06d88b52ebc5edb5dbe957 (commit)
tagged by Christophe Rhodes
on Tue Feb 26 11:42:11 2013 +0000
- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
changes in sbcl-1.1.5 relative to sbcl-1.1.4:
* minor incompatible change: SB-SPROF:WITH-PROFILING no longer loops
* new feature: package local nicknames. See manual for details.
* new feature: SB-EXT:MAP-DIRECTORY provides a powerful interface for
directory traversal: it is the backend used by SBCL for CL:DIRECTORY.
* enhancement: easier to use restarts for resolving name-conflicts
resulting from IMPORT, EXPORT, or USE-PACKAGE.
* enhancement: variant DEFPACKAGE forms now signal a full error with
restarts provided for resolving the situation. (lp#891351)
* enhancement: by setting SB-EXT:*ON-PACKAGE-VARIANCE* appropriately variant
DEFPACKAGE forms can now signal a full error with restarts provided for
resolving the situation. See manual for details. (lp#891351)
* enhancement: make-random-state now uses CryptGenRandom as a seed on Windows.
(Thanks to Anton Kovalenko.) (lp#1102748)
* enhancement: backtrace improvements
** secondary CLOS dispatch functions have better debug names (lp#503081)
** easier to read method names in backtraces. See
** SB-DEBUG:PRINT-BACKTRACE and SB-DEBUG:LIST-BACKTRACE are available as
forwards-compatible replacements for SB-DEBUG:BACKTRACE and
** SB-DEBUG:*SHOW-ENTRY-POINT-DETAILS** has been deprecated, as the same
information is available in less intrusive form as frame annotations.
* enhancement: SB-POSIX now provides MAP-ANON.
* enhancement: test-suite results are colorized, failures in red, unexpected
success in green. Works on Windows and on terminals with ANSI escape code
support. Can be disabled with --no-color.
* optimization: SB-CONCURRENCY:QUEUE implementation is more efficient.
(thanks to James M. Lawrence)
* bug fix: no more unused variable style warnings from RESTART-CASE
* bug fix: no more unused variable style warnings when loading
* bug fix: deleting a package removes it from implementation-package
lists of other packages.
* bug fix: SB-SPROF:WITH-PROFILING is now usable in the Slime REPL on Darwin.
This does not fix the occasional "interrupt already pending" issue, though.
* bug fix: (setf (documentation 'x 'function)) and
(setf (documentation #'x t)) set documentation in different places.
(regression since 22.214.171.124)
* bug fix: build on newer glibc. (lp#1095036)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Attila Lendvai (1):
make SB-SPROF:WITH-PROFILING not loop by default
Christophe Rhodes (4):
typo fix in sb-sprof.
upgrade asdf to 2.29, per request by FarÃ© (sbcl-devel 2013-02-16)
Revert "upgrade asdf to 2.29, per request by FarÃ© (sbcl-devel 2013-02-16)"
1.1.5: will be tagged as "sbcl-1.1.5"
Francois-Rene Rideau (1):
Remove a style-warning from sb-bsd-sockets.asd when #-sb-testing-contrib.
James M. Lawrence (1):
Replace sb-concurrency:queue implementation.
Nikodemus Siivola (23):
nicer name-conflict restarts for common cases
DEFPACKAGE at variance restarts
remove deleted packages from implementation-packages list of other packages
package local nicknames
oops, it's :package-local-nicknams, not :local-nicknames
restore old behaviour as the default for package variance
fix NEWS: oops, one item was wrong, one item not in place yet
better debug name for secondary GF dispatch functions
cross-compiler OAOOM ugliness
support for deprecating special variables
export MAP-DIRECTORY from SB-EXT
make %COERCE-TO-CALLABLE compilers notes make sense
remove bogus IGNORE declaration from XC version of WITH-FAST-READ-BYTE
mention :TIME in *SAMPLING-MODE* docstring
grab-bag of SB-SPROF improvements.
fix manual build
it's print-read consistency, not read/print consistency
update LIST-QUEUE-CONTENTS docstring, add note
suffix PACKAGE-LOCALLY-NICKNAMED-BY with -LIST
prohibit adding name of a package to itself as a local nickname
Stas Boukarev (8):
Fix win32-foreign-stack-unwind.impure test.
Use CryptGenRandom as a random seed on Windows.
restart-case: Spurious unused variable warnings.
Fix (documentation #'function t)
Build on newer glibc.
Fix (documentation closure) test.
Test-suite results colorization.
Fix (setf documentation) regression.