As of today the latest CVS tree had many discrepancies in the code when
trying to compile. I took the liberty to clean them up and create an
include directory in the top source directory. I also updated all the
Makefile.am files to support the files with the undefined references while
linking and added "INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/include" to include the the
new include directory.
This archive is clean (ie, no CVS tags)
It can be downloaded from:
It should compile fine for Mac, Linux, and Windows. I didn't mess with the
BeOS Makfiles, so someone else will have to fix those.
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com