Changes in 2.000-b38:
* Improved layout of Advanced interface for saving OBO files (wasn't
providing enough room for checkboxes). It's still not perfect--if you
add both term and link filters, it gets crowded, and if you don't,
it's overly stretched. Would like to have the size adjust more
* Made TextIcons (black & white icons used in the Ontology Tree Editor
for unknown relationships) readable. Font is now based on user's
preferred font. (Note: not yet fixed in Graph Editor.)
* Ontology Tree Editor now uses your preferred font for the text in
the tree. (Note: not yet fixed in Graph Editor and other components.)
* Made Text Editor titlebar error text color a darker red (for Jen).
* "allow dangling references" is now true by default for both reading
* Dangling objects don't get name (= id) in the output. (Also fixed a
bug introducted in b37 where dangling objects didn't print their
* OBO_1_2 serializer now outputs dates in ISO 8601 format: yyyy-MM-
dd'T'hh:mm:ss'Z' (e.g., 2008-04-17T04:04:00Z) OBO reader can now
handle both old date format (dd:MM:yyyy HH:mm) and new.
I'm sorry there's not a Linux release up on SourceForge--it timed out
while I was ftping the file there and then wouldn't let me send it
again. Linux users should use the Unix version; if that's
problematic, please let me know.