Update of /cvsroot/tmux/tmux
In directory sfp-cvsdas-2.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv28518
Remove some that are done and some that are duplicates or no longer needed.
RCS file: /cvsroot/tmux/tmux/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.497
retrieving revision 1.498
diff -u -d -r1.497 -r1.498
--- TODO 9 Jan 2011 18:57:05 -0000 1.497
+++ TODO 26 Jan 2011 02:05:02 -0000 1.498
@@ -1,11 +1,9 @@
- implicitly add exec to the commands for new windows (switch to disable it)?
- extend list-clients to list clients attached to a session (-a for all?)
- bring back detach-session to detach all clients on a session?
+- extend list-clients to list clients attached to a session (-a for all?)
+- bring back detach-session to detach all clients on a session?
- allow fnmatch for -c, so that you can, eg, detach all clients
- garbage collect window history (100 lines at a time?) if it hasn't been used
in $x time
-- lift SHRT_MAX limits for history?
- flags to centre screen in window
- activity/bell should be per-window not per-link? what if it is cur win in
session not being watched?
@@ -51,7 +49,6 @@
the terminal - www/ruby-addressable; make regress
- support esc-esc to quit in modes
- fix ctrl+F1-F4 output. to what?
-- look into xterm clearing its selection when scrolling etc
- better utf8 support: window names, prompt input, message display
- session history for client and last-session command
- option to change status line colour when current window is in a mode?
@@ -80,7 +77,6 @@
- command to show status line information briefly when it is off
- some way to pad # stuff with spaces, #!2T maybe
-- FreeBSD console problems
- a binding to "scroll down and exit at bottom" copy mode
- some way to pass keystrokes in copy mode through to underlying window
- last window update time and # replacement for it for display-message
@@ -102,15 +98,10 @@
- a history of commands that can be reversed (reverse member of each command,
and a buffer) info() when changing to same window
- don't pass UTF-8 through vis for titles
-- clearing screen should push lines into history
- add a unique ever-increasing pane id to each pane, export it in $TMUX_PANE
(as %1, %2 etc) and allow it to be used as a target
- way to add dest for break-pane; maybe some easier way to unbreak-pane
- case insensitive searching
-- dynamically generated jobs (eg "date ...") do not work well because
- their entries are never collected, should either store status jobs in
- a different tree or flush all unused persist jobs every update rather
- than just updating them
- pane-index option like base-index
- option to move status line to top
- respawn-pane command