Date: 2009-12-22 14:54:35 +0000 (Tue, 22 Dec 2009)
Win32 cross build scripts:
* Fix order of dependency building
* Evaluate variables in the correct order when invoking ''our'' ./configure script
* Depend on the correct files when building libraries
* Link in all dependent libraries so that we won't abort when some library has to build its examples
* Run `autoconf` to reproduce Ogg's configure script (apparently the one delivered is bad)
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.