Date: 2009-08-20 22:40:49 +0000 (Thu, 20 Aug 2009)
Hugin no longer contains any jhead code.
--- hugin/trunk/LICENCE_JHEAD 2009-08-20 13:18:33 UTC (rev 4254)
+++ hugin/trunk/LICENCE_JHEAD 2009-08-20 22:40:49 UTC (rev 4255)
@@ -1,11 +0,0 @@
- Jhead is public domain software - that is, you can do whatever you want
- with it, and include it software that is licensesed under the GNU or the
- BSD license, or whatever other licence you chose, including proprietary
- closed source licenses. Although not part of the liscense, I do expect
- common courtesy, please.
- If you do integrate the code into some software of yours, I'd appreciate
- knowing about it though.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.