Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory fdv4jf1.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv337
18.104.22.168: pretty-printing LOOP forms
Thanks to Tobias Ritterweiler.
Update NEWS a bit while at it.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1516
retrieving revision 1.1517
diff -u -d -r1.1516 -r1.1517
--- NEWS 11 May 2009 13:24:34 -0000 1.1516
+++ NEWS 12 May 2009 09:58:45 -0000 1.1517
@@ -8,15 +8,21 @@
the symbol, prohibits both lexical and dynamic binding. This is mainly an
efficiency measure for threaded platforms, but also valueable in
- * improvement: SBCL now emits a compiler note where stack allocation was
- requested but could not be provided.
* optimization: compiler now generates faster array typechecking code.
* optimization: ARRAY-DIMENSION is now faster for multidimensional and
* optimization: multidimensional array accesses in the absence of type
information regarding array rank are approximately 10% faster due to
open coding of ARRAY-RANK.
+ * improvement: SBCL now emits a compiler note where stack allocation was
+ requested but could not be provided.
+ * improvement: pretty-printing loop has been implemented properly. (thanks
+ to Tobias Rittweiler)
* documentation: CLOS slot typechecing policy has been documented.
+ * bug fix: MAKE-ARRAY for non-zero :INITIAL-ELEMENT always used the
+ same implementation of FILL to initialize the array, even if a more
+ efficient one was available (reported by Stas Boukarev, thanks to
+ Paul Khuong)
* bug fix: potential miscompilation of array stack allocation on x86 and
x86-64. (reported by Time Tossavainen)
* bug fix: some forms of AND, OR, and COND resulted in expansions that could
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4458
retrieving revision 1.4459
diff -u -d -r1.4458 -r1.4459
--- version.lisp-expr 12 May 2009 09:11:39 -0000 1.4458
+++ version.lisp-expr 12 May 2009 09:58:45 -0000 1.4459
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)