Date: 2009-02-18 20:28:50 +0000 (Wed, 18 Feb 2009)
- Fixed: JvPanel.ArrangeSettings didn't work in the ObjectInspector (anymore)
- New JvPanel.ArrangeSettings properties
* MaxControlsPerLine specifies the max. number of controls that fit into a line. The following controls are moved to the next line. A value of zero means no limit. WrapControls is still considered.
* VerticalAlignment aligns the arranged control-block. in the panel unless AutoSize is asBoth or asHeight.
* HorizontalAlignment aligns the arranged control-block in the panel unless AutoSize is asBoth or asWidth.
* HorizontalAlignLines aligns the control-lines. This only works if WrapControls or MaxControlsPerLine is enabled.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.