Date: 2011-01-06 15:08:45 +0000 (Thu, 06 Jan 2011)
#3047401 - failure to connect changes focus in Connection Manager
--- trunk/tora/src/tonewconnection.cpp 2011-01-06 13:34:59 UTC (rev 3861)
+++ trunk/tora/src/tonewconnection.cpp 2011-01-06 15:08:45 UTC (rev 3862)
@@ -2,39 +2,39 @@
* TOra - An Oracle Toolkit for DBA's and developers
* Shared/mixed copyright is held throughout files in this product
* Portions Copyright (C) 2000-2001 Underscore AB
* Portions Copyright (C) 2003-2005 Quest Software, Inc.
* Portions Copyright (C) 2004-2009 Numerous Other Contributors
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; only version 2 of
* the License is valid for this program.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* As a special exception, you have permission to link this program
* with the Oracle Client libraries and distribute executables, as long
* as you follow the requirements of the GNU GPL in regard to all of the
* software in the executable aside from Oracle client libraries.
* Specifically you are not permitted to link this program with the
* Qt/UNIX, Qt/Windows or Qt Non Commercial products of TrollTech.
* And you are not permitted to distribute binaries compiled against
- * these libraries.
+ * these libraries.
* You may link this product with any GPL'd Qt library.
* All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
* END_COMMON_COPYRIGHT_HEADER */
@@ -204,7 +204,7 @@
int r = 0;
(Previous->horizontalHeader()->sortIndicatorOrder() == Qt:: AscendingOrder? 1:-1)*
@@ -333,12 +333,9 @@
box->setChecked(opt.options.find(box->text()) != opt.options.end());
void toNewConnection::done(int r)
- if (!r)
+ if (r == QDialog::Rejected)
@@ -348,6 +345,7 @@
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.