Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sc8-pr-cvs8.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv5608
BUGS NEWS version.lisp-expr
220.127.116.11: fixed bug #402
* Rewrite SPLIT-DECLARATIONS to use two (short) constant lists and
INFO instead of *VAR-DECLARATIONS-WITH|WITHOUT-ARG*.
* Test-case for #402.
* While at it, replace the *VAR-DECLARATIONS* from walker as well,
replacing it with WALKED-VAR-DECLARATION-P, and make VAR-DECLARATION
use a compiler-macro to check for bogus-declarations when possible.
(All our whopping 3 calls to it.)
* Bug #413 was fixed in 1.0.13, remove it from BUGS.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/BUGS,v
retrieving revision 1.528
retrieving revision 1.529
diff -u -d -r1.528 -r1.529
--- BUGS 15 Jan 2008 23:55:51 -0000 1.528
+++ BUGS 21 Jan 2008 14:40:54 -0000 1.529
@@ -1612,22 +1612,6 @@
For some more details see comments for (define-alien-type-method
(c-string :deport-gen) ...) in host-c-call.lisp.
-402: "DECLAIM DECLARATION does not inform the PCL code-walker"
- reported by Vincent Arkesteijn:
- (declaim (declaration foo))
- (defgeneric bar (x))
- (defmethod bar (x)
- (declare (foo x))
- ==> WARNING: The declaration FOO is not understood by
- Please put FOO on one of the lists SB-PCL::*NON-VAR-DECLARATIONS*,
- SB-PCL::*VAR-DECLARATIONS-WITH-ARG*, or
- (Assuming it is a variable declaration without argument).
403: FORMAT/PPRINT-LOGICAL-BLOCK of CONDITIONs ignoring *PRINT-CIRCLE*
@@ -1785,21 +1769,6 @@
implementation of read circularity, using a symbol as a marker for
the previously-referenced object.
-413: type-errors in ROOM
- (defvar *a* (make-array (expt 2 27)))
- Causes a type-error on 32bit SBCL, as various byte-counts in ROOM
- implementation overrun fixnums.
- This was fixed in 18.104.22.168, but the patch was reverted as it caused
- ROOM to cons sufficiently to make running it in a loop deadly on
- GENCGC: newly allocated objects survived to generation 1, where next
- call to ROOM would see them, and allocate even more...
- Reported by FarÃ© Rideau on sbcl-devel.
415: Issues creating large arrays on x86-64/Linux and x86/Darwin
(make-array (1- array-dimension-limit))
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1294
retrieving revision 1.1295
diff -u -d -r1.1294 -r1.1295
--- NEWS 16 Jan 2008 15:46:22 -0000 1.1294
+++ NEWS 21 Jan 2008 14:40:54 -0000 1.1295
@@ -3,6 +3,11 @@
* new feature: SB-EXT:*EXIT-HOOKS* are called when the process exits
(see documentation for details.)
* revived support for OpenBSD (contributed by Josh Elsasser)
+ * partially fixed bug #108: ROOM no longer suffers from occasional
+ (AVER (SAP= CURRENT END)) failures .
+ * fixed bug #402: proclaimed non-standard declarations in DEFMETHOD
+ bodies no longer cause a WARNING to be signalled. (reported by
+ Vincent Arkesteijn)
* bug fix: (TRUNCATE X 0) when X is a bignum now correctly signals
DIVISION-BY-ZERO. Similarly for MOD and REM (which suffered due to
the bug in TRUNCATE.) (reported by Michael Weber)
@@ -10,8 +15,6 @@
no samples. (reported by Andy Hefner)
* bug fix: functions compiled using (COMPILE NIL '(LAMBDA ...))
no longer appear as (NIL ...) frames in backtraces.
- * bug fix: ROOM no longer suffers from occasional (AVER (SAP=
- CURRENT END)) failures.
* bug fix: RESOLVE-CONFLICT (and the other name conflict machinery)
is now actually exported from SB-EXT as documented. (reported by
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.3820
retrieving revision 1.3821
diff -u -d -r1.3820 -r1.3821
--- version.lisp-expr 16 Jan 2008 15:46:22 -0000 1.3820
+++ version.lisp-expr 21 Jan 2008 14:40:54 -0000 1.3821
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)