Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/runtime
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv14983/src/runtime
... Add Config support and ape the darwin/ppc space fixup stuff.
... Align stack to 16-bytes as per ABI in %alien-funcall,
c-call and show.
... Add darwin space params.
... Use an altstack for handling signals in hopes of giving signal
handlers properly aligned stacks.
... Get registers and flags out of the mcontext properly. Needed
to play some games to get sys/_types included in order to get
the full definition of the mcontext struct which Apple tries
to hide from us.
... Moved os_get_runtime_executable_path from ppc-darwin-os.c to
new file darwin-os.c.
... Fix debugging #ifdefs in runtime.h
... #define hacks to x86-assem.S to keep Apple's brain-dead
assembler happy. In particular, it doesn't like things like
$NIL, so I had to play some games with the precompiler to make
it happy, and it wants .globl instead of .global. Also fixed a
couple raw .aligns that should have used the macros
... Align stack in ppc-assem.S:call_into_c
... Added x86-darwin-os.h
... #- out debug.impure test that causes bad things to happen on
darwin/ppc as it seems to cause bad things on x86/darwin as
... adjust fails for float tests
... LDSO stubs for x86/darwin
--- NEW FILE: darwin-os.c ---
* This is the Darwin incarnation of OS-dependent routines. See also
* This software is part of the SBCL system. See the README file for
* more information.
* This software is derived from the CMU CL system, which was
* written at Carnegie Mellon University and released into the
* public domain. The software is in the public domain and is
* provided with absolutely no warranty. See the COPYING and CREDITS
* files for more information.
char path[PATH_MAX + 1];
uint32_t size = sizeof(path);
if (_NSGetExecutablePath(path, &size) == -1)
path[size] = '\0';