Update of /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/plugins
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv18612/plugins
Fix the /nick weirdness bug I introduced.
Also, patch 1283539, from Peter Lawler (two changes)
1. When in a chat where Gaim can tell which users are buddies (i.e. non-Jabber chats), only the names of buddies are bolded. I'm not sure if I'll like this, but I'm committing it so we can all try it out.
2. "remove bold, underline, and italics when we're ignoring formatting, as well"
RCS file: /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/plugins/ChangeLog.API,v
retrieving revision 1.80
retrieving revision 1.81
diff -u -d -p -r1.80 -r1.81
--- ChangeLog.API 6 Sep 2005 03:04:06 -0000 1.80
+++ ChangeLog.API 9 Sep 2005 20:14:32 -0000 1.81
@@ -93,6 +93,7 @@ version 2.0.0:
same behavior as before)
* Changed: chat_add_users in GaimConversationUiOps, added aliases list
* Removed: chat_add_user from GaimConversationUiOps
+ * Changed: chat_rename_user in GaimConversationUiOps, added new_alias
* Changed: GaimConversation.log became GList * GaimConversation.logs,
so that a conversation can have multiple logs at once
* Changed: gaim_conv_chat_add_user, added extra_msgs list