Update of /cvsroot/inkscape/svg_metadata
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv5201
* Added a metadata edit feature to svg_annotate. The script now
accepted a '-e' parameter which allows altering the metadata in an
SVG file. It does this in the crudest possible fashion: It parses
the file for metadata, makes the modification you request, then
deletes all the metadata, then re-inserts the metadata back into
the file. Beware! This could really fsck up your SVG files, make
sure to keep backups before running, etc. If it does, send me a
* Fixed bug where SVG::Metadata parses the publisher info
incorrectly, causing further writes to display it as HASH.
* Entirely removed an if clause that was causing
'improvisedkeywordparse', 'HASH', etc. to appear in keywords. This
was just a hack around a bug in Inkscape that's been fixed for a
few releases anyway, so the code's not that useful.
* Fixed the problem that was causing the above bug to begin with. It
now assumes the 'subject' field is proper RDF instead of permitting
freeform text, as Inkscape used to do long, long ago.
* Removed the default values for the cmdline options for license and
title. Now they default to blank (''). This was done so that when
running `svg_annotate -e`, it won't change contents of your SVG
metadata to the defaults.
* Changed the default for title from 'Clipart by <AUTHOR> -
to just '<FILEBASE>'.