Date: Saturday June 5, 2004 @ 2:58
Update of /cvsroot/jedit/plugins/Jane/jane/lang/reflect
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv22811/Jane/jane/lang/reflect
Another MAJOR update:
- fix: many fixes for the semantic check (again!)
* if semantic check is on, the parser now uses a second pass for that. Some hacks could be removed because the parser is now able to handle forward references. I consider this as a breakthrough, because lots of CodeAid/Jane problems can be resolved with that from now on.
* the resolver couldn't resolve references to full specified classes such as 'java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance(...)', as found in java/util/ArrayList.java.
* the resolver couldn't find method declarations with float parameters when the caller used a float literal such as "0.0f".
* the resolver couldn't find static field constants inherited from interfaces.
* the resolver couldn't resolve references to members of "outer classes of outer classes".
* some semantic errors such as "Method ... not found in class ..." were reported multiple times.
* Jane didn't perform any semantic checking on constructor expressions.
* a primitive type (int,long etc.) was assignable to a non-primitive type without semantic error.
- fix: NPE when sorting methods of classes that contain static initializers.
- fix: Caching was effectively nonfunctional. Now classes from libraries are cached, whereas classes from buffers are not.
- fix: CodeAid's "Goto Decl" sometimes caused Jane to throw a NPE when resolving a partial expression.
- fix: JavaDoc errors introduced from the last checkin.
- improved option dialogs:
* "General" dialog: renamed option "Only when buffer is saved" to "Only when buffer is unchanged".
* "General" dialog: disable option "Only when buffer is unchanged" if option "Only on buffers" is off, as this combination doesn't make sense.
* "Libraries" dialog: double-clicking a library now opens the "Edit Library" dialog
* "Edit Library" dialog: put both tabs on one; removed dependencies list (was never implemented)
- the unit tests for the source parser now run with full expression evaluation