Update of /cvsroot/gc-linux/linux/arch/ppc
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv19469/arch/ppc
RCS file: /cvsroot/gc-linux/linux/arch/ppc/Kconfig,v
retrieving revision 1.8
retrieving revision 1.9
diff -u -d -r1.8 -r1.9
--- Kconfig 27 Feb 2004 12:26:01 -0000 1.8
+++ Kconfig 14 Mar 2004 23:45:44 -0000 1.9
@@ -1019,24 +1019,6 @@
- bool "Support for hot-pluggable devices"
- Say Y here if you want to plug devices into your computer while
- the system is running, and be able to use them quickly. In many
- cases, the devices can likewise be unplugged at any time too.
- One well known example of this is PCMCIA- or PC-cards, credit-card
- size devices such as network cards, modems or hard drives which are
- plugged into slots found on all modern laptop computers. Another
- example, used on modern desktops as well as laptops, is USB.
- Enable HOTPLUG and KMOD, and build a modular kernel. Get agent
- software (at <http://linux-hotplug.sourceforge.net/>) and install it.
- Then your kernel will automatically call out to a user mode "policy
- agent" (/sbin/hotplug) to load modules and set up software needed
- to use devices as you hotplug them.