Update of /cvsroot/jungerl/jungerl/lib/unixdom
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv11945/unixdom
--- NEW FILE: Makefile ---
--- NEW FILE: COPYRIGHT ---
All of the files in this source distribution, with one exception,
are licenced by Sendmail, Inc. under the "BAMS TECHNOLOGY LICENSE",
which is described below.
The single file which is not covered by the "BAMS TECHNOLOGY LICENSE"
is src/unixdom_drv.c, which is derived from the file
erts/emulator/drivers/common/inet_drv.c which is found in the Erlang R7
source distribution. inet_drv.c is licensed under the Erlang Public
License, Version 1.1. See below for an executive summary of the EPL.
--- snip ---
BAMS TECHNOLOGY LICENSE
The following license terms and conditions apply to this BAMS
software ("Software"), unless a different license is obtained from
Sendmail, Inc. at 6425 Christie Ave, Fourth Floor, Emeryville, CA 94608
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2001
Sendmail, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use, Modification and Redistribution (including distribution of
any modified or derived work) of the Software in source and binary
forms is permitted only if each of the following conditions is met:
1. Redistributions of the Software and any modifications thereto
or accompanying software that uses the Software are made at no
charge beyond the reasonable cost of materials and delivery.
2. Redistributions are accompanied by a complete copy of the Source
Code or by an irrevocable offer to provide a complete copy of
the Source Code for up to three years at the cost of materials
and delivery. Such redistributions must allow further use,
modification, and redistribution of the Source Code under
substantially the same terms as this license. For the purposes
of redistribution "Source Code" means the complete compilable
and linkable source code of Software including all modifications
and all accompanying software that uses the Software. It does
not include accompanying software modules or files that either
(a) typically accompany the major components of the operating
system on which the executable file runs, or (b) are distributed
under another open source license, as defined by the Open Source
3. Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright notices
as they appear in each source code file, these license terms,
and the disclaimer/limitation of liability set forth as paragraph
4. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the Copyright
Notice, these license terms, and the disclaimer/limitation of
liability set forth as paragraph 6 below, in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution. For
the purposes of binary distribution the "Copyright Notice"
refers to the following language: "Copyright (c) 1999-2001
Sendmail, Inc. All rights reserved."
5. Neither the name of Sendmail, Inc. nor its contributors may be
used to endorse or promote products derived from this Software
without specific prior written permission. The name "sendmail"
is a registered trademark of Sendmail, Inc.
6. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability: THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED
BY SENDMAIL, INC. AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SENDMAIL, INC. OR
CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER
CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
--- snip ---
/* ``The contents of this file are subject to the Erlang Public License,
* Version 1.1, (the "License"); you may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. You should have received a copy of the
* Erlang Public License along with this software. If not, it can be
* retrieved via the world wide web at http://www.erlang.org/.
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
* basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See
* the License for the specific language governing rights and limitations
* under the License.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Ericsson Utvecklings AB.
* Portions created by Ericsson are Copyright 1999, Ericsson Utvecklings
* AB. All Rights Reserved.''