Update of /cvsroot/gaim/gaim
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv19074
Thanks to CmdrChalumpa for a lot of this code.
Vincas: I think I've improved on your methods a bit, too.
I employed some Kiaras-Furo shading, and--
Strongbad: I'll improve on your methods!
I replied to your patch with a lil more detail.
RCS file: /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.602
retrieving revision 1.603
diff -u -d -r1.602 -r1.603
--- ChangeLog 27 Feb 2003 09:42:16 -0000 1.602
+++ ChangeLog 28 Feb 2003 04:26:36 -0000 1.603
@@ -37,15 +37,16 @@
* Fortune profile added to source.
- * Server-stored buddy lists for ICQ with full support for
- authorization (Thanks, Mark Doliner)
* TOC no longer compiles statically by default--use OSCAR.
* ICQ plugin no longer gets built--use OSCAR.
+ * Server-stored buddy lists for ICQ with full support for
+ authorization (Thanks, Mark Doliner)
* File send/receive support for Aim over Oscar (Thanks, William T.
Mahan and Mark Doliner)
* Non-direct connect typing notification for AIM over OSCAR.
(Thanks, Mark Doliner)
* Allow only people in buddy list privacy option added for AIM.
+ * Full ICQ info reading support. (Thanks, Vincas Ciziunas)
* Support for synchronizing group renames on server. Group
rename server synchronization for AIM. Server-side
synchronization for moving individual AIM buddy to new