Update of /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv395/doc
Word and Excel export pages.
1. Modified print_all_bug_page.php to allow users to choose the bugs to print. Tick the checkboxes, then use the bottom page button to display the selected bugs. Use the sorting links or any filter option to get the
entire list again.
2. Export is available in print_all_bug_page.php
print_all_bug_page_excel.php & print_all_bug_page_word.php : the bugs displayed in print_all_bug_page.php are saved in a .doc or a .xls files ; the IE icons allow to see or directly print the same result.
3. print_all_bug_options_inc/page/reset/update.php : allow to choose the bug fields to print, currently in the Excel export only. Word export prints all the fields.
4. a new table, mantis_user_print_pref_table has been created to store the printing prefs.
Word export should only work with Word2k ; Excel export seems to run with 97 and above (tested with Excel97). Warning, some excel page setting may have to be modified after export (rows may have to be resized, some columns have to be centered...).
RCS file: /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.232
retrieving revision 1.233
diff -u -d -r1.232 -r1.233
--- ChangeLog 7 Jul 2002 14:08:06 -0000 1.232
+++ ChangeLog 17 Jul 2002 15:46:18 -0000 1.233
@@ -79,6 +79,7 @@
* Added $g_view_attachments_threshold to control the access level required to view attachments. This is useful when there is a need to share the knowledge about the defects, but to secure customer data.
* Added the support to upload attachments to an FTP server (so now there is DISK, DATABASE, and FTP). Recently uploaded/downloaded attachments are cached at the web server.
* Added support for modifying the reporter of a bug.
+ * Added word2k and excel export in print_all_bug_page.php. Users can choose the bugs to display/print, and the fields to export with the 'Printing Options' link
2002.05.19 - 0.17.3