paida-3.2.1_2.3 was released on 2004/09/01.
### New features ###
- Now works correctly on Windows platform.
- Simple texts box for info.addText() is supported.
- More faster on plotter.writeToFile() on MacOSX platform.
- Experimental support for time scaled axis.
- New faster fitting engine "simplePAIDA" which calculates only
parabolic error. (not both parabolic and asymmetric errors.)
### Bug fixes ###
- Old legends were always replaced by new legend.
- Overlay plotting didn't work properly. (Histogram2D, Cloud2D,
Profile2D, DataPointSet2D, Cloud3D and DataPointSet3D)
- Plotting histogram1D or cloud1D with histogram format option
was incorrect when the minimum X axis value is larger than 0.0.
- "weightedRms" of each bin of histograms is omitted in the
exported XML file.
- Plotting objects which has zero entries raised an exception.
- Improved support for GUI threading.
- Reading <!DOCTYPE> line in a XML file raised an exception if
you have no internet connection.