Release notes below. As usual, questions here and bug reports on the trac page.
1.1.5 (01 Nov 2012)
This is a maintenance release to finalize the 1.1.x series before starting the
The following reported `defects/enhancements
<http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/pyxb/>`_ have been addressed:
- The standard Python logging module is now used. :ticket:`17`,
- The potential for changing binding style support has been removed.
- PyPI/setuptools support has been fixed (again). :ticket:`130`
- Unit test setup/teardown has been reviewed. :ticket:`149`
- utf-8 is now used in all PyXB source files. :ticket:`151`
- Preserve namespace mappings in deep-cloned instances. :ticket:`155`
- Fix problems revealed by cython and pyflakes. :ticket:`156`, :ticket:`167`
- User contributions from Jon Foster, with the exception of windows test
scripts, have been incorporated. :ticket:`157`
- Correct issues in generator function to retrieve command line.
- Restore content of ExtraContentError exception. :ticket:`163`
- Warn rather than abort when apparently redundant schema are included.